- The request for availability isn't binding and doesn't act as contract neither for the client nor for Castello Tafuri.
- The booking request represents an order Form and therefore binding for the client but not binding for Castello Tafuri, on whose part remains free not to accept the booking.
- The booking confirmation sent by Castello Tafuri to the client is binding for both parties and establishes a binding contract.
- All reservations must be reconfirmed by email accepting the hotel’s cancellation conditions.
- In some periods a minimum stay of five nights is required.
To be communicated at booking time and in the same email:
- Any intolerances and allergies
- Communicating/Adjacent rooms for families or acquaintances
- Request for specific services
- Preferences relating to room arrangement (Ground Floor, First/Second Floor etc ...)
- Any requests for Late Check-in or Late Check-out.
- The reservation becomes binding for Castello Tafuri once deposit payment receipt is received.
- The deposit amount is 30% of the total price, excluding optional services.
- The payment notification must be sent by email to email@example.com
- The client’s duty is to send the deposit payment receipt within the indicated time period to Castello Tafuri so that the option is removed and the booking is definitively confirmed.
At that time, Castello Tafuri will undertake to send the client confirmation e-mail.
- Guests wishing to receive an invoice for their stay are kindly requested to communicate their will at booking confirmation step as well as to promptly communicate the client/company details for their issue, otherwise Castello Tafuri will regulate and deliver a simple tax receipt.
You can proceed to pay the deposit by:
- bank transfer in EURO to our bank account as indicated by email from Castello Tafuri management.
- Credit Card. In this case, the Castello Tafuri management will proceed to credit card validity check. If this examination is not successful, the reservation will be considered invalid.
To be a guest at Castello Tafuri it needs to show a valid identity document; the absence of it, will entail non-acceptance of guests.
- Check-in after 15:00;
If guests arrive at night, especially after midnight, they are asked to inform the hotel prior to their arrival.
In the event of check-in from 23:00 to 7:00 a supplement of € 40.00 will be charged.
- Check- out by 10:00 of departure day; for late check - out, beyond the indicated time period, a Day-Use supplement will be applied.
- Breakfast from 7:30 to 10:00. Timetables may vary due to guests’ special needs and / or for the season changes.
- The rooms are all non-smoking.
- It is not allowed to invite external guests in the rooms and suites.
- The use of the swimming pool is reserved exclusively for hotel guests.
- Animals are not allowed.
The rooms are equipped with:
- Double bed
- LCD TV
- Safe-deposit box
- Free Wifi
- Air conditioning
- Courtesy set
- ROOM Rates include Bed and Breakfast.
- The rates are for two people per room with an extra bed supplement at the daily rate, including breakfast.
- Children: Special rates for children up to 14 years old.
Upon arrival (check-in), guests are obligated to provide identity documents certifying their children day of birth; failing that, the adult extra-bed rate will be applied.
- Infants: 0-4 years for free with parents.
- Cot rental € 10 per day, to be reported at the booking time. We accept own baby cots for free.
- The booking cancellation must be sent in writing.
- Castello Tafuri reserves the right to apply a penalty as per the policy indicated below:
1 - Free up to 7 days before arrival date.
2 - 30% of the total amount for cancellation request between 6 and 4 days before arrival date.
3 - 100% of the total amount for cancellation request within 3 days preceding the arrival date or no-show.
In the event that a cancellation results in a refund, an amount equal to 2.5% of the total refundable amount will be retained to cover card transaction fees.
These terms and conditions are governed by Italian law, and any dispute arising between the parties is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Court of Catania.
The signing of reservations implies knowledge of the Booking Condition above listed. If some of these conditions become invalid or if a gap occurs in them, the validity of the remaining conditions cannot be called on question.
The owner reserves the right to modify, update, add or remove portions of these Terms & Conditions at it own discretion and at any time without notice.
Therefore, please, check these Terms and Conditions regularly for updates and changes that may occur.
The Booking Conditions will contain an indication about the date of last update.
This information is updated to April 15th, 2020.